Housekeeper: As a housekeeper at our hotel, you’ll be responsible for upholding the high standards for comfort and cleanliness we promise our guests. General housekeeping duties including turning over rooms for guests (which involves thoroughly cleaning each room, changing linens, restocking complimentary items and towels, and ensuring everything is in proper working order), cleaning common areas, distributing towels and linens, responding to guest requests for cleaning up spills or replacing items, and ensuring all housekeeping supplies are kept neat and orderly.
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products and equipment, techniques, and methods
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30 lb.)
- Discreet, respectful, and able to ensure the confidentiality and security of all guests
- Attentive to details, reliable, and highly organized
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidates